Outdoor Booth Displays
outdoor booth displays question by Ashley P: Are you a grinch?Tell me how many points you got!10 free!?
How to Tell if You’re a Grinch
This is the second of the essential personality tests to prepare you misfit readers for your New Year’s resolutions:
1. You reuse last year’s Christmas cards and send them out under your own name (5 points).
2. You steal light bulbs from you neighbour’s outdoor display to replenish your own supply (5 points, 10 if neighbour’s whole light sets or lighted Santa goes out).
3. You have dressed a dog or cat as Santa Claus, elf helper, or reindeer (10 points for each; if you dressed an endangered species, 5 extra points).
4. You put out last year’s stale candy canes for children (1 point for each piece of sticky candy). If you put out a chocolate or marzipan Santa also, add 10 points.
5. You enclose a shoddy and inferior gift from Target, Wal-Mart, or Kmart in a Bloomingdale’s or other prestige box to impress your friends (5 points for each infraction).
6. You make collect long distance phone calls to your family on Christmas day (5 points, 10 if from a cell phone), claiming you are stuck in a phone booth..
7. At the office Christmas party, you horde huge stockpiles of goodies for later consumption at home (5 points; 15 points if you use this stuff for your own party).
8. You steal the wreath from a parked car to use on your own (Southern California only, others ignore: 5 points — nobody but Angelenos are dumb enough to dress a car).
9. After an invitation to a friend’s house, you bring a commercially produced fruitcake and try to pass it off as home made (5 points; 15 points if the fruitcake is from last year).
10. Any stealing from the Toys-for-Tots collection bins is a definite no-no (20 points).
Evaluate your score on the “Grinch Scale” from 20 to 100.
20-30: You are just a cheeseball.
30-50: You are an apprentice in Yuletide larceny and are probably
wanted by the police for overdue parking tickets.
50-100: Grinch, move over. The Meyer Lansky of Christmas crime has
outdoor booth displays best answer:
Answer by Pantherempress
No I am not
outdoor booth displays – click on the image below for more information.
- Print your favorite photos, PC-free ¿ print photos directly from any digital camera
- Get pro quality photos, fast! print vibrant, 4 x 6 inch photos in as fast as 37 seconds¿
- Portable printing grab the handle and take PictureMate Charm to parties, events, the office, even your vacation getaway!
- Smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant prints mean durable photos that last longer than traditional, film-processed photo
- Get your photos, your way ¿ print popular photo sizes, black-and-white or sepia
outdoor booth displays
EPSON PICTUREMATE CHARM PERSONAL PHOTO LAB
Epson PictureMate Charm Photo Printer (C11CA56203)
Click on the button for more outdoor booth displays information and reviews.
Zensah displays athletic apparel at Outdoor Retailer show
outdoor booth displays
Outdoor Retailer Summer Market hosts one of the biggest outdoor sports industry gatherings in the world, bringing retailers and brands centered on the active outdoor lifestyle. Zensah will be located at booth #39170 at the Outdoor Retailer Summer …